Sterile Sampling Bags provide a secure, contaminant-free pliant container that ensures dependable analysis results. TWIRL’EM products are an economical and efficient way to collect, contain and carry samples with confidence. Our sterile bags are used for environmental sampling, biomedical and pharmaceutical research, quality assurance procedures (QA/QC), food industry applications and clinical and veterinary medicine.
Features And Benefits
- Virgin polyethylene tubing extruded at temperatures ranging from 220°C to 240°C which guaranties internal sterility.
- Maximum bag mouth opening to facilitate insertion of sample.
- Sterility certificate in every box which eliminates the need to call for documentation.
- Easy pull tabs to open the bag without risk of contaminating the interior of the bag.
TWIRL’EM Sterile Sampling Bags comply with regulatory and industry requirements:
- EPA (US Environment Protection Agency)
- FDA (US Food and Drug Administration)
- USDA (US Department of Agriculture)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point)
All Twirl’em sterile sampling bags are also R-Nase, D-Nase, Pyrogen and BPA free