(Certified from an accredited laboratory. 5 -year stability and easy handling)
- Convenient 250 mL and 500 mL plastic bottle with built-in calibration compartment.
- Economical, since only about 20 mL of buffer is used per calibration.
- Actual value is determined by a DKD laboratory, accredited for pH measurement.
- First class certificate with traceability to international standards.
- Expiration date on the bottle.
- Immune to micro-organisms.
pH Buffers Available as:
- Solution, tablets, powders & concentrates
- Buffers available with pH value (1.09, 1.68, 2.00, 3.06, 4.01, 5,00, 6.00, 7.00, 8.00, 9.21, 10.1, 11, 12)