Manual Crimper & Decrimper
- Adjustable crimping height via hexagon key, which allows to move the inner part of the crimping head up and down (not possible for manual crimpers N 8).
- Crimping pressure adjustable via screw in the handle.
- Manual crimpers for N 13 and N 20 Flip Top / Flip Off caps (pharmaceutical closures) available.
- Long life time and convenient handling.
for all crimp caps N 8, N 11, N 13 and N 20
Manual crimping tools
(advanced ergonomic version)
- More lightweighted than complete steel crimpers.
- Ergonomically designed handles.
- Adjustment by a knob on the crimping head that is easily accessible and visible.
- Activated by bottom handle motion only which allows a steadier and safer hold of the tool during crimping.
- Due to design and alignment of the crimping head better vertical clearance over the vial.
for all crimp caps N 8, N 11 and N 20
Electronic crimping tools
- Mobile tools for consistent and reproducible crimping results.
- Crimping pressure adjustable by pushing +/– buttons of the control unit on top of the tool.
- Long lasting lithium ion cell batteries (full battery charge for several hundred vials, life time of battery > 1500 charges).
- CE certificate of conformity.
for aluminium crimp caps N 11 and N 20
(not suitable for 20 mm magnetic / bi-metal crimp caps)
Electronic High Power Crimping Tool
- Due to a more powerful motor also suitable for magnetic and bi-metal crimp caps.
- With fixed 12 V DC power supply.
- Exchangeable crimping / decapping heads.
- Digital LED display of crimp settings; different jaw settings can be stored in separate programs.
- CE certificate of conformity along with one year warranty.
- For more convenient handling a stand is optionally available.
for all crimp caps N 11 and N 20
Manual Hand Decapper
(Plier Style, Dual)
- Easy and economical manual decapper for two different cap sizes (N 11 and N 20) in plier style
- Suitable for aluminium and bi-metal caps, not for magnetic caps
- The use requires an unerring touchdown of the decapper
- Low weight
- Antislip handles
for aluminium crimp caps N 11 and N 20 (incl. bi-metal)